Community-based participatory research is recognized as an effective approach for understanding and addressing health inequities among disadvantaged population. The Collaborative Design for Recovery and Health established the Collaborative Academy to support the use of CBPR by teams of scientists, patient partners, and other stakeholders.
- Attendance at a two-day intensive course (May 24 & May 27th, 2022)*
- Monthly learning activities (e.g., seminars, consultation, and online forums) during the 6-month program period
- CBPR grant proposal support and funding opportunity (tentative)
- Formation of dyadic partnerships between stakeholders
- Access to our international scientific and entrepreneurial network to engage in business building and commercialization through group discussions, sharing ideas, and sharing resources to scale and sustain co-produced technologies developed from collaborative research.
*APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED FOR 2022 COHORT